April 10, 2013

Welcome to My World!

Hi Everyone!

     Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. Everyone in the music industry preaches about getting close to your fans, getting in their face, becoming their friends, being personal with them. So, I started thinking, Why not start a blog? I manage my own twitter and Facebook accounts but occasionally my team posts on my behalf for promotions and what not. Well, you wont find that here. On this blog, my intent is to be able to pour my soul out about whatever I want to YOU- my friends, my family, and my supporters. Somedays I may blog about the business, new exciting things happening with my music and songs thats I'm working on. But most days you can probably count on getting the real, raw me talking about whatever personal things I feel like sharing that day. On stage, I am a free spirit pouring my heart out with no reservations. At home, I am usually a little more reserved and closed off to people that I'm not familiar with, so sharing myself with you is a big deal to me. I hope this blog entertains you, inspires you, and most of all does not bore you. I hope to really connect with you, to not only learn more about myself through this process but to learn more about you, the people that I work for! Thank you for giving me an AMAZING job and for all of the love and support that you have thrown my way. I look forward to this new experience with you!

XO,
Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment